cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
Everywhere I Go
TV Show

Everywhere I Go

Her Yerde Sen

2019 · 2h 20m★ 7.8 (25)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

Whether it's destiny or life, the best things that happen to you are often hidden behind untold problems. Demir and Selin are stubborn like goats. They claim the same house and have to live together. In addition, when Demir comes to the company where Selin works as a manager, the events will be confused.

Created by: Ömer Özgüner, Ümmü BurhanCast: Furkan Andıç, Aybüke Pusat, Ali Yağcı

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 1 · Episodes: 23 · Ended

  1. Season 12019 · 23 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    Everywhere I Go: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does Everywhere I Go have?

    Everywhere I Go has one season with 23 episodes. The final episode aired on November 23, 2019.

    When was Everywhere I Go released?

    Everywhere I Go premiered on June 14, 2019.

    Who is in the cast of Everywhere I Go?

    The main cast includes Furkan Andıç (Demir Erendil), Aybüke Pusat (Selin Sever), Ali Yağcı (Burak Yangel), and Aslıhan Malbora (Ayda Akman).

    Who created Everywhere I Go?

    Everywhere I Go was created by Ömer Özgüner and Ümmü Burhan.

    What is the original title of Everywhere I Go?

    The original title of Everywhere I Go is Her Yerde Sen.

    How is Everywhere I Go rated?

    Everywhere I Go has a rating of 7.8/10 on TMDB from 25 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.