cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells
TV Show

Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells

2024 · 25m★ 7.4 (108)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

Touka always faded into the background at school. And when he’s summoned to another world with his classmates, that still doesn’t change! They all acquire top-rank skills, except Touka, who’s deemed a failure and cast to ancient ruins by the goddess Vicius. Turns out, his low-rank skills may not be so useless after all. Now, he seeks revenge against the goddess, and his true nature is revealed.

Cast: Ryota Suzuki, Saki Miyashita, Misaki Watada

Trailer

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 1 · Episodes: 12 · Ended

  1. Season 12024 · 12 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells have?

    Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells has one season with 12 episodes. The final episode aired on September 27, 2024.

    Where can I watch Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells?

    Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells is streaming in the US on Crunchyroll. To rent or buy: Amazon Video, Apple TV Store.

    When was Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells released?

    Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells premiered on July 5, 2024.

    Who is in the cast of Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells?

    The main cast includes Ryota Suzuki (Mimori Touka), Saki Miyashita (Seras Ashrain), Misaki Watada (Lisbrth), and Hitomi Ueda (Eve Speed).

    What is the age rating for Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells?

    Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells is rated TV-14 in the US.

    How is Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells rated?

    Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells has a rating of 7.4/10 on TMDB from 108 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.