cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
W.I.T.C.H.
TV Show

W.I.T.C.H.

2004 · 20m★ 7.3 (83)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

The Guardians must save Meridian from the evil sorcerer Phobos and Cedric who are searching for Phobos' sister, the long lost princess of Meridian and true heir to the throne. They later find her and the Guardians then set about saving her from Phobos. When Meridian is freed from evil and true heir takes the throne, a new mysterious sorceress named Nerissa frees Phobos' top henchmen and reforms them as the Knights of Vengeance. Once the Guardians learn more about the sorceress and her evil plan of reuniting former Guardians, they are able to defeat the Knights only to have more powerful Knights, in addition to the former Guardians attack them.

Created by: Elisabetta Gnone, Gary TomlinCast: Kelly Stables, Candi Milo, Kelley Troy

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 2 · Episodes: 52 · Ended

  1. Season 12004 · 26 episodes
  2. Season 22006 · 26 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    W.I.T.C.H.: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does W.I.T.C.H. have?

    W.I.T.C.H. has 52 episodes across 2 seasons. The final episode aired on December 23, 2006.

    When was W.I.T.C.H. released?

    W.I.T.C.H. premiered on December 18, 2004.

    Who is in the cast of W.I.T.C.H.?

    The main cast includes Kelly Stables (Will Vandom), Candi Milo (Irma Lair), Kelley Troy (Taranee Cook), and Liza del Mundo (Hay Lin).

    Who created W.I.T.C.H.?

    W.I.T.C.H. was created by Elisabetta Gnone and Gary Tomlin.

    What is the age rating for W.I.T.C.H.?

    W.I.T.C.H. is rated TV-Y7 in the US.

    How is W.I.T.C.H. rated?

    W.I.T.C.H. has a rating of 7.3/10 on TMDB from 83 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.