cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
I'm Alan Partridge
TV Show

I'm Alan Partridge

1997 · 28m★ 7.4 (180)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

The fortunes of a former chat show host who is reduced to a lowly slot on Radio Norwich. Alan Partridge is divorced, living in a travel tavern, and desperate for a return to television.

Created by: Armando Iannucci, Peter BaynhamCast: Steve Coogan, Amelia Bullmore, Felicity Montagu

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 2 · Episodes: 12 · Ended

  1. Season 11997 · 6 episodes
  2. Season 22002 · 6 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    I'm Alan Partridge: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does I'm Alan Partridge have?

    I'm Alan Partridge has 12 episodes across 2 seasons. The final episode aired on December 16, 2002.

    When was I'm Alan Partridge released?

    I'm Alan Partridge premiered on November 3, 1997.

    Who is in the cast of I'm Alan Partridge?

    The main cast includes Steve Coogan (Alan Partridge), Amelia Bullmore (Sonja), Felicity Montagu (Lynn Benfield), and Simon Greenall (Michael).

    Who created I'm Alan Partridge?

    I'm Alan Partridge was created by Armando Iannucci, Peter Baynham, and Steve Coogan.

    How is I'm Alan Partridge rated?

    I'm Alan Partridge has a rating of 7.4/10 on TMDB from 180 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.