cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
So I'm a Spider, So What?
TV Show

So I'm a Spider, So What?

2021 · 24m★ 7.8 (210)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

I, the protagonist, was just an ordinary high school girl, but suddenly I was reincarnated as a spider monster in a fantasy world. Not only that, but I awakened in a dungeon filled with vicious monsters. Armed with only my human knowledge and my overwhelming positivity, I'm forced to use spiderwebs and traps to defeat far stronger monsters just to stay alive... So begins the labyrinth survival story of a girl with incredible mental strength living as one of the lowest-ranked beasts!

Cast: Aoi Yuuki, Shun Horie, Nao Toyama

Trailer

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 1 · Episodes: 24 · Ended

  1. Season 12021 · 24 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    So I'm a Spider, So What?: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does So I'm a Spider, So What? have?

    So I'm a Spider, So What? has one season with 24 episodes. The final episode aired on July 3, 2021.

    Where can I watch So I'm a Spider, So What??

    So I'm a Spider, So What? is streaming in the US on Crunchyroll.

    When was So I'm a Spider, So What? released?

    So I'm a Spider, So What? premiered on January 8, 2021.

    Who is in the cast of So I'm a Spider, So What??

    The main cast includes Aoi Yuuki (Kumoko), Shun Horie (Shun), Nao Toyama (Katia), and Kaito Ishikawa (Hugo).

    What is the age rating for So I'm a Spider, So What??

    So I'm a Spider, So What? is rated TV-14 in the US.

    How is So I'm a Spider, So What? rated?

    So I'm a Spider, So What? has a rating of 7.8/10 on TMDB from 210 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.