cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
Sky of Love: Someone I love is there
TV Show

Sky of Love: Someone I love is there

2008 · 48m★ 7.7 (269)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

An ordinary senior high school girl named Mika meets Hiro, a showy boy with dyed hair and pierced ears. It is a "pure love" story of the two going through many unimaginably sad incidents while nurturing their love single-mindedly. It not only depicts the first love of the senior high school couple but also weaves "a story of Mika and Hiro" through episodes probably familiar to anybody, such as warmth and affection of their family members supporting the two, importance of living, interactions with friends, and so on.

Cast: Erena Mizusawa, Koji Seto, Aoi

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 1 · Episodes: 6 · Ended

  1. Miniseries2008 · 6 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    Sky of Love: Someone I love is there: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does Sky of Love: Someone I love is there have?

    Sky of Love: Someone I love is there has one season with 6 episodes. The final episode aired on September 13, 2008.

    When was Sky of Love: Someone I love is there released?

    Sky of Love: Someone I love is there premiered on August 2, 2008.

    Who is in the cast of Sky of Love: Someone I love is there?

    The main cast includes Erena Mizusawa (Mika Tahara), Koji Seto (Hiroki Sakurai), Aoi (Aya), and Shohei Miura (Nozomu).

    How is Sky of Love: Someone I love is there rated?

    Sky of Love: Someone I love is there has a rating of 7.7/10 on TMDB from 269 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.