cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
I AM A KILLER
TV Show

I AM A KILLER

2018★ 6.9 (73)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

Ten killers. One last chance to be heard.

Death row inmates convicted of capital murder give a firsthand account of their crimes in this documentary series.

Trailer

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 6 · Episodes: 44 · Returning series

  1. Season 12018 · 10 episodes
  2. Season 22019 · 10 episodes
  3. Season 32022 · 6 episodes
  4. Season 42022 · 6 episodes
  5. Season 52024 · 6 episodes
  6. Season 62025 · 6 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    I AM A KILLER: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does I AM A KILLER have?

    I AM A KILLER has 44 episodes across 6 seasons. The series is still running.

    Where can I watch I AM A KILLER?

    I AM A KILLER is streaming in the US on Netflix.

    When was I AM A KILLER released?

    I AM A KILLER premiered on May 29, 2018.

    What is the age rating for I AM A KILLER?

    I AM A KILLER is rated TV-MA in the US.

    How is I AM A KILLER rated?

    I AM A KILLER has a rating of 6.9/10 on TMDB from 73 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.