cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
If I Were Luísa Sonza
TV Show

If I Were Luísa Sonza

Se eu fosse Luísa Sonza

2023★ 7.2 (11)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

Brazil's most polarizing pop singer opens up in this docuseries about her love life, career, controversies and the creation of a new album.

Cast: Luísa Sonza

If I Were Luísa Sonza cast

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 1 · Episodes: 3 · Ended

  1. If I Were Luísa Sonza2023 · 3 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    If I Were Luísa Sonza: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does If I Were Luísa Sonza have?

    If I Were Luísa Sonza has one season with 3 episodes. The final episode aired on December 13, 2023.

    Where can I watch If I Were Luísa Sonza?

    If I Were Luísa Sonza is streaming in the US on Netflix.

    When was If I Were Luísa Sonza released?

    If I Were Luísa Sonza premiered on December 13, 2023.

    What is the original title of If I Were Luísa Sonza?

    The original title of If I Were Luísa Sonza is Se eu fosse Luísa Sonza.

    What is the age rating for If I Were Luísa Sonza?

    If I Were Luísa Sonza is rated TV-MA in the US.

    How is If I Were Luísa Sonza rated?

    If I Were Luísa Sonza has a rating of 7.2/10 on TMDB from 11 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.