cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
LIMBO... Until I Decide
TV Show

LIMBO... Until I Decide

Limbo

2022 · 45m★ 6.5 (11)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar shows

As an heiress to her family’s business empire, Sofía lives an opulent life free of responsibilities and commitments. But when her father passes away, Sofía is forced to return to her birthplace, Buenos Aires, to confront her rivalry with her two brothers and her father's secrets. In facing her complicated family legacy, Sofía sets out to prove that she’s more than a spoiled party girl.

Created by: Javier van de CouterCast: Clara Lago, Mike Amigorena, Esteban Pérez

Seasons and episodes

Seasons: 1 · Episodes: 10 · Ended

  1. Season 12022 · 10 episodes

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    LIMBO... Until I Decide: frequently asked questions

    How many episodes does LIMBO... Until I Decide have?

    LIMBO... Until I Decide has one season with 10 episodes. The final episode aired on September 28, 2022.

    When was LIMBO... Until I Decide released?

    LIMBO... Until I Decide premiered on September 28, 2022.

    Who is in the cast of LIMBO... Until I Decide?

    The main cast includes Clara Lago (Sofia), Mike Amigorena, Esteban Pérez, and Enrique Piñeyro.

    Who created LIMBO... Until I Decide?

    LIMBO... Until I Decide was created by Javier van de Couter.

    What is the original title of LIMBO... Until I Decide?

    The original title of LIMBO... Until I Decide is Limbo.

    What is the age rating for LIMBO... Until I Decide?

    LIMBO... Until I Decide is rated TV-MA in the US.

    How is LIMBO... Until I Decide rated?

    LIMBO... Until I Decide has a rating of 6.5/10 on TMDB from 11 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.