cinemova
English
Sign in Join for free
cinemova
I Am Santa Claus
Movie

I Am Santa Claus

Io sono Babbo Natale

2021 · 1h 36m★ 6.4 (160)
Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soonSimilar movies

Ettore has spent the last five years in jail for a robbery. Once out of prison, he has nowhere to go, his wife broke up with him and doesn’t want him to meet their little daughter who was born right before he was arrested. Alone and desperate, Ettore roams the streets of Rome and meets a strange old man, Nicola. He decides to take advantage of him and rob him. But after breaking into his house, Ettore realizes Nicola doesn’t have anything worth stealing and furthermore, the old man tells him a rather stranger thing: he affirms to be Santa Claus…

Director: Edoardo FalconeCast: Marco Giallini, Gigi Proietti, Barbara Ronchi

Comments (0)

You can comment without an account.

Comments are public. Comments with links, insults or ads are removed.

    No comments yet. Be the first to write one.

    I Am Santa Claus: frequently asked questions

    When was I Am Santa Claus released?

    I Am Santa Claus was released on November 3, 2021.

    Who is in the cast of I Am Santa Claus?

    The main cast includes Marco Giallini (Ettore Magni), Gigi Proietti (Nicola Natalizzi/Babbo Natale), Barbara Ronchi (Laura Interlenghi), and Daniele Pecci (Luciano).

    Who directed I Am Santa Claus?

    I Am Santa Claus was directed by Edoardo Falcone.

    What is the original title of I Am Santa Claus?

    The original title of I Am Santa Claus is Io sono Babbo Natale.

    How long is I Am Santa Claus?

    I Am Santa Claus runs 96 minutes (1 h 36 min).

    How is I Am Santa Claus rated?

    I Am Santa Claus has a rating of 6.4/10 on TMDB from 160 votes.

    Join for freeAndroid & iOS apps coming soon
    Similar

    Shared via Cinemova · Log your movies and shows, get personal recommendations, see where to watch.